How your funds help
The Children’s Tomorrow Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations to the Children’s Tomorrow Foundation are tax-deductible and go towards the creation and implementation of innovative programs that improve the social skills and physical performance of children with AS/HFA. Your donations ensure that children with AS/HFA are able to participate in alternative therapies that would otherwise require years of research to come to fruition.
Request funding for your program
Do you have a program that is cutting-edge and hasn’t received much attention from the autism community?
Apply For A Grant
Currently, the Children’s Tomorrow Foundation is not funding any additional programs. You may submit your application for a grant and the Children’s Tomorrow Foundation will notify you when grants are available.
Keep in mind that the Children’s Tomorrow Foundation does not fund:
- Requests from individuals, political, social, or fraternal organizations
- Endowments, special events, arts, or international programs
- Loans, start-up expenses or seed capital funding for private businesses or scholarships requested by individuals
- Institutions that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation in policy or in practice
- Programs in furtherance of sectarian religious activities, impermissible lobbying, legislative or political activities
- Medical research or profit-making enterprises